Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Band: Skip Rope Cello

My sources say be on the lookout for a new band called... skip rope cello.

You can try to ask me more information about the band, but I don't have anything more to relay about that.
You can try to ask me for my sources, but I won't give them to you.
You can try to ask me about Anthony Trollope's book "The Warden" and I might say something about that, but then, I might not.

You can try to ask me why this post has become so incredibly annoying, and... I don't know if I'll have an answer for you. Though, I might.

4 comments:

  1. since i can't ask about the sources or the band, what is that book "the warden" like?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Warden" is a terrific book. Septimus Harding is quite the magnanimus soul. Trollope writes with a very subtle, ironic style. Some have said he's poking fun a little a Dickens. I'm not certain about that (I like Dickens, too, btw).

    Also, btw - I'm going to have to re-write the band name above. I've been informed by sources it's "skip-rope" cello and not "jump-rope" cello. My mistake and apologies.

    -Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skip Rope Cello. Sounds very interesting. Child-like classical is what comes to mind.
    -Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for band info. Also the book info. i'd like to read that.
    steve

    ReplyDelete