Saturday, June 30, 2012

Regeneration Radio - along with Internet Radio - Listenership on the Rise

I read this article recently stating how internet radio music listening is on the rise (in many ways in opposition to standard, coporate radio). I've also noticed first hand how this applies to one of my favorite online radio stations - "Regeneration Radio" with Jeani Bond. The station can be located by going right here. The listenership keeps steadily, progressively, climbing.

I recommend you check it out for yourself and grab hold of some eclectic "formative years" alternative music with a positive (you could say "straight edge" influence). The styles represented are... all over the map (the way it should be). It's a very unique and enjoyably unpredictable station.

PS

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that, too! I still listen there.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still there. Rockin'
    Steve

    ReplyDelete